Tuesday, August 9, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE - August Sketch Challenge


Time is marching on and it is time to announce the winner of Dude Time Doodles August Sketch Challenge? 

But first, on behalf of all the DUDETTES, thank you for visiting our blogs and leaving some love!  We really appreciate it.

With loads of razzle-dazzle, tons of confetti and loud cheers (our musical section is busy rehearsing for the upcoming Scavenger Crawl) the winners are . . .


Top Blog Winner
Kevin, please email us your image choice from Bonibleaux Designs


The Top Three
LIZY
ALI (AQUALEIGA)

Thanks to all that participated. We love looking at all of the entries and we hope that you carry your Badges with pride - YOU EARNED IT!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the new FREEBIE Challenge!


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

4 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Yay! Thanks so much for choosing me as 1 of your top 3!!! I'm going straight over to post my badge on my blog....thanks guys, keep up the great work!

Hugs, Ali (Aqualeiga) x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner, and thanks to All the Dudettes that visited my blog, your All wonderful.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Oooh Top 3! :D Thank you so much! :)) Lizy x

Danielle said...

Thanks for picking me to be in your top three and for hosting the challenge!