Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WINNER'S CIRCLE - January's First Wednesday Challenge

WHOOPEE! The Dude and the Dudettes are so excited by all the wonderful entries to the first challenge at Dude Time Doodles for 2012! In fact, everyone was so busy celebrating we selected the winners using True Random Number Generator.
Top Blog and winner of three Dude Time Doodles images is
Kerry please grab the Top Blog badge and contact us so we can get your choice of images to you! 
Top Three in no particular order:
Dragonllew
Catherine
Gaynor
Please grab the badge and post it proudly!
Thanks to all that participated and be sure to check back for the Guest Designer / Freebie Challenge that starts tomorrow!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Thanks for picking me in your top 3 off to add my badge to my blog.

pickle said...

Oh thanks so much:) Happy happy me ! I'm off to choose and email you now. Thanks again and congrats to the top three :)
Kerry x